Microbiologist Lead- Cork -Days
Employer Currently interviewing Via Skype
Are you a microbiologist with 3years + GMP highly regulated industry experience, seeking your next career move? then this may be your moment
Accomplished Microbiologists seeking a leadership role are strongly encouraged to apply.
One of the best-known and most respected health care brands in the world and a premier employer in the South East of Ireland has a unique opportunity for a Microbiologist to take the lead role and employ their technical expertise in a QC laboratory-based role- Waters team You will encounter a range of projects and be able to use your full spectrum of microbiological techniques .This award winning company has an excellent history of employee, continuous professional development and business continuous improvement.
The Senior Microbiologist Job
The Microbiologist job will see you lead a QC Microbiology (Waters Team) supervising the performance, review and scheduling of a small team of 4/5 Microbiology laboratory personnel. You will ensure all testing & quality requirements meet company guidelines. You will also provide technical leadership and work to establish appropriate systems to ensure departmental compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Provide training & development.
- Oversee microbiology and coordinate sampling activity in support of routine testing.
- Coordinate and priorities laboratory activity in support of routine testing
- Act as a technical expert and approval authority on relevant technical issues, protocols, SOPs, methods,
- Perform microbiological testing
- Manage the investigation into any non-conformance, instrument malfunction, accident or other abnormal occurrence.
- Ensure that any Out of Specification (OOS) or Out of Trend (OOT) analytical results are managed as per SOP.
- Track, report, & improve key quality indicators for laboratory compliance and efficiency.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by management.
- Acts as the contact for regulatory groups on scientific issues and GMP audits.
- Level 8 Bachelor's Degree in a science related field.
- 3 years' experience working in Microbiology, preferably in a pharma/med device company
- Experience of microbiology -Waters testing
- Thorough knowledge of FDA and International Regulatory requirements.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, written and oral communication skills required.
- Ability to work on own initiative and flexible work ethic
- Previous experience supervising/managing a team is beneficial, although accomplished Microbiologists seeking a leadership role are also encouraged to apply.
- You must have excellent communication skills, the ability to work efficiently in a high-pressured environment and have proven problem-solving abilities
This client is already shortlisting for the role so I would like you to apply immediately with a CV (Word document format,) to not miss out on the opportunity.
Keywords: Microbiologist job Cork microbiologist job Ireland, microbiologist job Cork microbiologist job Cork, microbiologist job cork, Microbiologist job Waterford, microbiologist job Ireland, microbiologist job Cork microbiologist job Kilkenny, microbiologist job Cork
For a confidential discussion please contact Richard on 086 185 23 27