Microbiology Analyst Westmeath
Microbiology Analyst (Lead role)-Permanent - Westmeath suitable for anyone wishing to commute from Offaly, Dublin, Galway, Roscommon, Meath, Tipperary regions.
I have a fantastic opportunity for a full time, permanent Microbiology Analyst (Lead role) Westmeath
This role would suit a Senior Microbiology Analyst seeking progression into a Team Lead role
This company offers a very competitive salary along with a comprehensive range of benefits to include:
- A career development and training programme that allows employees to expand their skills and abilities to keep up with changing technology.
- A good range of benefits - Pension, Life Assurance, Permanent Health Insurance, Bonus Scheme, Educational Assistance, Employee Assistance Programme, etc.
This is a permanent full time position. If you have some or all of the skills listed below together with a degree in Microbiology or a related discipline, and a minimum of 3 years' experience working in a Sterile Manufacturing Environment then I would love to hear from you.
* Microbial ID's
* Biological Indicators
* Growth Promotion Testing of Media
* Sampling (Water / EM)
* Media Fills/Visual Inspections
* Method Validation (Micro)
* Equipment Qualifications
* Utility Validation
* Protocol/Report generation
Knowledge of LIMS, Electronic Deviation Management Systems, Wet Chemistry techniques and TOC analysis would be a distinct advantage.
* To lead and manage a team of 5 analytical and sampling staff to ensure that the team is operating at the highest quality, safety and productivity standards, have high morale and retention, and the agreed customer requirements are entirely satisfied and that customer expectations are met or exceeded through effective leadership and quality operational management.
* Performing routine and non-routine sampling and analysis
* Responsible for the development and coaching of team members and to act as a role model.
* Responsible for quality risk assessment of various technical processes, including sampling plans; preparation of validation protocols and subsequent procedures for final approval by client personnel.
* Responsible for reviewing and approving all relevant documentation and technical data in a timely manner and ensuring that it communicated, documented, and filed accurately.
Ensuring at all times that all documentation and laboratory records are up to date and of an appropriate standard.
* Leading in laboratory investigations as appropriate.
* Responsible for ensuring that work is scheduled and cross training takes place
* Ensure that all analysts are trained and have completed training records for all tests and other training completed.
* Responsible for ensuring equipment is calibrated and properly maintained and in the event of a breakdown that it is repaired in accordance with procedures.
* Responsible for ensuring that all lab supplies are in place
* Identify any opportunities for improvement of quality and service and work with the team to implement continuous improvement.
For more information on this Microbiologist role, please contact Felicity Farrell on 086 7821714 day or evening.
Keywords:Microbiology Analyst, Microbiology, Microbiologist, Microbiology QC analyst ,microbiologist, Microbiologist, QC Micro, Microbiologist.Microbiology Analyst, Microbiology, Microbiologist, Microbiology QC analyst ,microbiologist, Microbiologist, QC Micro, Microbiologist.Microbiology Analyst, Microbiology, Microbiologist, Microbiology QC analyst ,microbiologist, Microbiologist, QC Micro, Microbiologist.