My client, a leading pharmaceutical company, currently has an opening for a full- time, permanent, Senior Microbiology Analyst in their Microbiology Pharmaceutical department, based in Cork.
This company offers excellent career opportunities for people who have a proven track record in combining excellent technical ability with first class interpersonal and communication skills.
- Meet customer requirements and ensure customer has obtained their report in timely manner.
- Perform ad-hoc tasks in the laboratory or perform the particular types of analysis assigned to them.
- Develop and validate new tests and procedures for the company and customers.
- Complete specific technological projects and write the results of these projects accurately, confidentially and on time for customers.
- Sign all technical documents once training in this task is successfully completed. This includes laboratory reports, SOPs, protocols, investigation reports and any other documentation issued.
- Authorise customer work from Analysts.
- Deputise for supervisors / managers, as required.
- Act as a mentor to less experienced Analysts.
- Provide cover for other members of staff if required and for taking part in the companys weekend rota and/or overtime schedule.
- Ensure that all documentation is completed on time, accurately and legibly.
- A degree in Microbiology or a related discipline.
- At least 2-3 years experience in a GMP analytical laboratory.
- Water Environmental Monitoring, Sampling & Sterility.
- Good team player, organised, accurate, have strong documentation skills
- Quality and service driven.
This is a full time permanent position with an excellent salary and benefits package.
For more information please contact Aoife on 086 044 3981.