Microbiologist Job Waterford
We have an excellent opportunity for a Senior Microbiologist to join a fast-growing healthcare company based in Waterford. This company has invested millions into their Waterford facilities which shows their long-term commitment to employees and the area.
This is a superb opportunity to work in an innovative and friendly Heatlhcare company that serve patients with life-improving treatments. Working here will be a fantastic addition to your CV. Your work will truly make a difference to people's lives and you will work alongside cutting-edge technology and a supportive and friendly team.
Your new job:
The Senior Microbiology job will involve overseeing the general running of the QC Microbiology laboratory supervising the performance, review and scheduling of a small team of 4/5 Microbiology laboratory personnel. You will ensure all testing & quality requirements related to all products meet company guidelines. You will also provide technical leadership and work to establish appropriate systems to ensure departmental compliance with regulatory requirements.
What will you be doing in your Senior Microbiologist job?
- Provide training & development.
- Oversee microbiology and coordinate sampling activity in support of routine testing.
- Coordinate and priorities laboratory activity in support of routine testing, product release, product shelf-life, process non-conformances, complaint investigations, regulatory submissions
- Act as a technical expert and approval authority on relevant technical issues, protocols, SOPs, methods,
- Implement cost improvement projects within department and in support of internal customers.
- Perform microbiological testing
- Participate in the technical transfer / validation of microbiological testing procedures including Sterility testing and Endotoxin testing.
- Manage the investigation into any non-conformance, instrument malfunction, accident or other abnormal occurrence.
- Ensure that any Out of Specification (OOS) or Out of Trend (OOT) analytical results are managed as per SOP.
- Perform environmental monitoring as required to support operations.
- Track, report, & improve key quality indicators for laboratory compliance and efficiency.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by management.
- Acts as the contact for regulatory groups on scientific issues and audits.
- 4 years' experience working in Microbiology, preferably in a pharma/med device company
- Experience of microbiology testing including Sterility, endotoxin, and bioburden
- Experience of working in a GMP environment(essential).
- Thorough knowledge of FDA and International Regulatory requirements.
You will be remunerated with an attractive salary along with pension, healthcare, bonus, family fun days and free onsite parking. The atmosphere is friendly and all employees are supported by peers and managers.
Your Next Step:
To apply for this Microbiologist job , please submit your CV(Word) through this website now in the strictest of confidence.
Keywords: Microbiologist Job Waterford, QC Micro analyst job Waterford, Micro Job Ireland, Microbiologist jobs Ireland. Micro Technician, Microbiologist ,Senior Microbiologist job Waterford ,Microbiologist, QC Micro analyst, Micro, Microbiologist. Micro Technician, Microbiologist ,Senior Microbiologist,Microbiologist, QC Micro analyst, Micro, Microbiologist. Micro Technician, Microbiologist ,Senior Microbiologist