Microbiologist Job Cork
Currently I am seeking a Microbiologist for a leading, biopharma company in Cork
- Testing of raw material, in process, release and stability of biological products.
- Ensure that all testing is completed, reviewed and approved within agreed turnaround times.
- Carry out QC activities in adherence to cGMP regulations
- Write, update and review TMs, SOPs and WIs as required.
- Writing and reviewing of non-conformances and deviations when required
- Participation in lean initiatives
- Degree qualified in a Scientific discipline.
- 3 years' experience in a GMP QC laboratory- within the pharma/biopharma industry.
- Experience in Bioburden, Endotoxin, Environmental Monitoring and Microbial Identification
- Good knowledge of LIMS, Track wise and Electronic documentations systems.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to train/mentor junior analysts
Interviews for this Microbiologist job are imminent so please apply now
QC Microbiology Analyst Job Cork, Microbiology Job Cork, Microbiologist Job, Microbiology Job Cork, QC Analyst Job QC Analyst Job Micro QC Micro Analyst, Microbiology, Microbiologist, Microbiology QC Analyst Micro , QC