QC Microbiologist Job
My client, a leading pharmaceutical company based in County Waterford, currently has an opening for a full time permanent Senior Microbiology Analyst in their Microbiology Pharmaceutical department.
- Meet customer requirements and ensure customer has obtained their report in timely manner.
- Perform ad-hoc tasks in the laboratory or perform the particular types of analysis assigned to them.
- Develop and validate new tests and procedures for the company and customers.
- Complete specific technological projects and write the results of these projects accurately, confidentially and on time for customers.
- Sign all technical documents once training in this task is successfully completed. This includes laboratory reports, SOPs, protocols, investigation reports and any other documentation issued.
- Authorise customer work from Analysts.
- Deputise for supervisors / managers, as required.
- Act as a mentor to less experienced Analysts.
- Provide cover for other members of staff if required and for taking part in the companys weekend rota and/or overtime schedule.
- Ensure that all documentation is completed on time, accurately and legibly.
- A degree or diploma in Microbiology or a related discipline is desirable.
- At least 2-3 years experience in a GMP analytical laboratory.
- Water Environmental Monitoring, Sampling & Sterility.
- Good team player, organised, accurate, have strong documentation skills
- Quality and service driven.
- Good communication.