I have a fantastic opportunity for a full time, permanent Microbiologist to work in a state of the art Micro Lab within a global, pharmaceutical company.
I am seeking a candidate with minimum 1 years GMP experience and with a degree qualification in Microbiology.
The successful Microbiologist must have exposure in Bioburden and Endotoxin techniques.
This company offers a very competitive salary along with a comprehensive range of benefits to include:
- A career development and training programme that allows employees to expand their skills and abilities to keep up with changing technology.
- A good range of benefits - Pension, Life Assurance, Permanent Health Insurance, Bonus Scheme, Educational Assistance, Employee Assistance Programme, etc.
- Carry out basic testing and to master the range of techniques appropriate for the work area. Testing including TOC, Conductivity & pH, Nitrates, Bioburden and Endotoxin as per Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Qualification of media and organisms
- Testing of cleaning validation samples - water samples, biological indicators etc
- Environmental monitoring
- Assist in method validation & method transfer
- Standards and reagent preparation
- Weekly and monthly cleaning of lab, incubators and fridges
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 1-3 years GMP experience with a BSc/Msc in Microbiology acceptable.
- Exposure to Bioburden and Endotoxin desirable, prior experience in Method Validation & Method Development would be beneficial.
- Good team player, organised, accurate, have strong documentation skills.
- Passionate about quality and customer service.
- Good communication skills both internally and externally.
Please note shift work will re required in this Microbiologist job
For more information on this microbiologist job, please contact Emer on 0860437889.