I have a fantastic opportunity for a full time, permanent Microbiologist for a pharmaceutical company, Cork.
I am seeking a candidate with minimum 3 years GMP experience and ideally 1 years experience in a supervisory/leadership capacity
The successful Senior Microbiologist must have exposure in Bioburden and Endotoxin techniques
This company offers a very competitive salary along with a comprehensive range of benefits to include:
A career development and training programme that allows employees to expand their skills and abilities to keep up with changing technology.
A good range of benefits - Pension, Life Assurance, Permanent Health Insurance, Bonus Scheme, Educational Assistance, Employee Assistance Programme, etc.
- Effectively coordinating and leading a Microbiology Product lab team so that productivity, quality, documentation, work schedules, safety and housekeeping are run at maximum efficiency.
- Development, coaching, motivation, and morale of team members
- Reviewing and approving all relevant documentation in a timely manner
- Reviewing and improving commercial work practices.
- Responsible for identifying areas where efficiencies may be improved
- Contributing to forward planning of activities in order to maximise the use of client resources during training periods.
- Performing all analyses required to the correct standard and turnaround times.
- Ensuring that all analysts are trained and have completed training records for all tests and other training completed.
- Performing performance appraisals with staff
- Continuous feedback to all members of their team on all items in relation to client or organisational requirements / changes.
- To address group local audit findings.
- To participate as required in any investigations associated with the team deliverables.
- To perform routine and non-routine analysis using traditional and modern analytical techniques
- To initiate and follow-up OOS results and action limits as per client procedures.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- A degree in Microbiology or a related discipline with a minimum of 3 year's experience in a GMP pharmaceutical regulatory environment and at least 1 years' experience in a supervisory /leadership capacity would be beneficial
- Proficiency in bioburden and endotoxin testing is required
- Excellent communication skills
- Quality and customer service focussed
For more information on this senior microbiologist job, please contact Felicity Farrell on 086 7821714 day or evening.
Microbiology Analyst Job, Microbiology Job, Microbiologist Job, Microbiology Job, QC Analyst Job QC Analyst Job Micro QC Micro Analyst, Microbiology, Microbiologist, Microbiology QC Analyst Micro , QC Micro Analyst, Microbiologist, Microbiologist, QC Microbiologist,QC Micro ,Microbiology Analyst, Microbiology, Microbiologist, Microbiology QC Analyst QC Analyst Micro QC Micro Analyst, Microbiology, Microbiologist Job, Microbiology QC Analyst Micro , QC Micro Analyst, Microbiologist, Microbiologist, QC Microbiologist,QC Micro