MI Data Analyst
Our client, an Irish Travel Operator are seeking a talented MI Analyst to provide analytical support and report automation.
You will partner with Technology and Finance teams to identify and drive scalable solutions for building and automating reports, pipelines, dashboards, and infrastructure to monitor key performance metrics, workforce strategy, and product growth
- Preparation and review of internal MI reports driving a better understanding of the business
- Combine data from multiple sources and APIs, identify data gaps and feed into the change management and testing process for new MI reports
- Improve, consolidate and standardise Excel-based reports, scorecards, dashboards and scenario planners
- Maintain data quality controls and data integrity
- Plan and collaborate within team and cross-functionally on data-driven projects to improve internal tools, systems, and data pipelines
- Develop models using appropriate statistical techniques and visualisation, bringing in latest industry techniques where relevant
- Serve as an expert in quantitative business analysis, data mining, and data presentation
- Partner across product areas to manage multiple complex projects in line with strategic priorities
- Track record of delivering results in a fast-paced environment.
- You will have excellent problem-solving experience with a strong focus on quality assurance of output.
- Ability to analyse detailed and complicated data.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with a passion for answering complex questions with data
- Strong proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience in some or all of SQL (or equivalent), statistical analysis languages (R, Python or equivalent) and data visualisation tools (Qlik, PowerBI or equivalent)
- Ability to communicate complex analysis verbally and in written form in a clear, precise, and actionable manner
- Experience and ability to influence effectively across the company, including at a senior level.
Please note, we can only accept applications from candidates eligible to work in the EU.
Are you the person we are looking for? We are shortlisting now so please APPLY below