Metrologist - Longford - Perm Role
My client, a Med Device Company, based in Longford, are looking to hire a Metrologist to join their expanding team in Longford.
Reporting into the Quality Manager, your responsibility will include measuring systems programs, tooling and instrumentation.
What is my client offering you?
- You will have an amazing opportunity to join a successful and expanding team.
- Excellent salary and benefits package
- Excellent opportunities for career progression and advancement.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Ability to create programs from 3D files.
- Interprets drawings featuring Geometric Dimensioning & Tolerancing to identify product inspection requirements.
- Writes and edits programs utilized in manufacturing using PC-DMIS software is desirable
- Certificate / Diploma in Quality / Manufacturing / Engineering / Design
- Proficient in reading / interpreting engineering drawings.
- Ability to work with Autocad / 3D drawing packages desirable but not essential.
Apply today for this amazing opportunity
Click Apply now to review the full details and job spec for this fantastic opportunity.