Metal Fabricator Waterford
Rate dependent on experience
We are looking for a Qualified Metal Fabricator to join our steel fabrication company in Waterford. The ideal candidate would have 2 or more years of experience in Metal Fabrication and reading fabrication drawings. This role is suited to an ambitious individual interested in joining a well-established company and who works well in a team environment.
- Ability to read fabrication/site drawings.
- Work independently and as a part of a team.
- Experience fabricating, welding and polishing stainless steel (Preferable).
- Ideally hold a valid Safe Pass and certificates for manual handling, MEWP and abrasive wheel.
- A good deal of workshop experience.
- Keen eye for detail
- MIG and TIG qualified
- Willing to visit our workshop to fabricate and weld a test piece demonstrate your abilities.
Please note this is a brief description of the role. For further details please do not hesitate to contact Miriam at our Kilkenny office at 056 7775550