Messaging Engineer- Kerry
We are currently looking for enthusiastic and talented individuals to join our client's Messaging team. Candidates will be required to participate in a shift rota. This is a 9 month fixed term contract with a strong view to permanency.
- Perform daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems and key processes, reviewing system and application logs
- Provide Level II/III support on various issues.
- Developing O365 environment with architecture colleagues
- Maintain operational, configuration, or other procedures.
- Perform ongoing performance tuning, and resource optimization as required.
- Create, monitor, and configure email settings and accounts under Microsoft O365 Environment
Requirements and Skills:
- Strong Troubleshooting Skills
- Excellent Communication
- Ability to multitask
- Office 365 (Exchange, Teams)
- Exchange online
- Microsoft teams
- Azure AD
- Windows OS (2008-2019)
- Good understanding of Windows Operating Systems
- Customer focused, flexible and willing to take ownership of issues
- Good interpersonal skills with excellent written and verbal communication
Please send through a detailed cv with as much content as possible regarding your projects etc. Full Eu passport/Stamp 4 is required. This is an urgent role. Immediate interview for suitable candidates that meet all criteria.