Membership Relations Officer (Agri)
FRS Recruitment is now inviting applications for the role of 'Membership Relations Officer' on behalf of our client - a leading Irish Agribusiness. Indeed, this is a full time perm role in which you will work directly with Farmers in the Midlands and Connacht region. Logistically the role may suit candidates in a central location of Offaly, Westmeath and Galway.
For this role you will have a strong background in Agriculture/Farming, ideally with work experience in dealing directly with Farmers from a commercial perspective. You will have excellent communication/people skills, with the ability to nurture and build relationships long term. You will also work well on your own initiative and work well in a target driven/KPI environment.
- Research and identify new membership opportunities. Generate leads and call prospective customers. Meet and exceed monthly targets.
- Develop a detailed knowledge of our services and with same be able to create tailored solutions for our members.
- Create a long-term partnership approach.
- Think strategically - seeing the bigger picture and setting aims and objectives in order to develop and improve the relationship
- Work strategically - carrying out necessary planning in order to implement operational requirements and develop your client base.
- Have an appetite to learn
- Be able to forecast reliably and be willing to complete administrative requirements.
- Work with your members to plan campaigns and proactively manage and resolve client issues.
- You must have 2+ year sales experience in the agriculture, farming, or Agri machinery sales industry or a 3rd level education in a relevant discipline agriculture (marketing, business, digital media,) with farming experience.
- You must have a strong knowledge of current farming affairs and practices
- IT literacy (MS Office) is essential.
- Must have own car and full license
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Initiative and the confidence to start new projects.
- Salary depending on experience
- Commission & Bonus Schemes
- Travel Expenses
- Company pension
- Sick pay
- Laptop & Mobile
- 80% on the road, 20% working from home (own transport is essential)
Apply today by uploading you CV below