Medical Social Worker
Are you a Highly Motivated Medical Social Worker with acute experience? Would you like to become an employee of a large university hospital in the South east of Ireland?
We are delighted to be recruiting a Staff Medical Social Worker on behalf of a University Hospital in the South East of Ireland.
This amazing opportunity has so much to offer:
- An immediate start
- Working Monday- Friday
- Join a friendly supportive team
- An opportunity to interview for a Permanent HSE position
- You will gain experience that will support + enhance your career progression.
Details of the post: The post holder will work as part of a multidisciplinary team based on an identified ward within the hospital. The position requires flexibility on the part of the post holder in terms of ability to navigate a caseload within a team, provide support, advice to team colleagues in the management of caseload and on the reporting and evaluation required to support core team functions.
To be considered for this role, you must have the following profile:
- A recognised qualification as a Social Worker.
- Be registered in the Social Workers Register maintained by the Social Workers Registration Board at CORU.
- Must have previous experience working in an acute hospital setting
- Demonstrate an inherent knowledge, understanding and interest in the medical social work profession and willingness to augment the role when in the post.
- Demonstrate effective communication and interpersonal skills including the ability to collaborate with colleagues and service users and the ability to present complex information in a clear and concise manner.
- Demonstrate an excellent understanding of psychosocial assessments and support needed by patients and their families.
- Available to take up work within a few weeks.
FRS Recruitment: Here at FRS Recruitment we offer FREE Flights to Irish Citizens returning home who successfully secure a job through our agency (T's &C's apply)
Are leading providers to Medical and Allied Healthcare professionals to public and private hospitals throughout Ireland. We pride ourselves in the standard of service we provide to both candidates and clients. We also have a dedicated Compliance Officer to provide unparalleled support and guidance throughout the recruitment process, and throughout a relocation process if applicable.
Contact If you have experience working in a hospital setting, please contact Charlene Cooke, Client Relationship Manager, Allied Healthcare Division, FRS Recruitment. Call me to discuss this role : +353(0)86 0227527 for more information.