We have a number of contract positions for Medical Secretaries to be based in Killorglin, Tralee and Listowel.
These positions will be a full-time temporary position of an initial duration of 3-months with contract extensions likely.
As Medical Secretary you will be responsible for typing medical letters, handling phone calls and emails, and providing other secretarial support. You will be part of a busy team and will have varied administrative duties.
- Medical Secretary/Clerical duties.
- Dealing with general phone calls, email queries and relaying messages to relevant individuals.
- Good knowledge of the Microsoft office Suite
- Maintaining accurate up to date records.
- Provide office support.
- Work well as part of a very busy team in a fast-paced environment.
- Other ad-hoc duties as required.
- Medical Secretary experience ideally
- Excellent IT skills e.g. Microsoft Office
- Ability to work in a busy environment and on own initiative.
Please send your CV through the link provided or call 066-7143995