Calling all Medical Scientists experienced in any of the following disciplines Multidisciplinery/Haemotology/Bloodtransfusion/Biochemistry/Serology/Immunology or Microbiology.
A Number of Very Exciting Opportunities have arisen for Medical Scientists in Hospital laboratories across Ireland/Dublin/ Cork/South West Region of Ireland/South East Region of Ireland/North East Region of Ireland and Munster.
If you have experience working in a hospital laboratory within one or more of the above disciplines, I want to hear from you.
Summary: We have a variety of HSE contracts to offer you. All opportunities are fulltime hours, offering excellent conditions. Don't delay apply today!
Successful candidates must have the following profile:
- BSc in Biomedical Science/Medical Laboratory Science
- ACSLM membership or eligibility for membership is essential
- Recent post qualification experience as a Medical Scientist in Histology, Haemotology, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Blood transfusion, Immunology, Serology or in a multidisciplinary laboratory.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Must demonstrate flexibility to work in a demand driven environment, enthusiasm, adaptability and a willingness to co-operate
- Have an ability to work under pressure, be highly efficient and to meet deadlines
- Available to start work immediately
Here at FRS Recruitment we offer FREE Flights to Irish Citizens returning home who successfully secure a job through our agency (T's &C's apply)
We are leading providers to Medical and Allied Healthcare professionals to public and private hospitals throughout Ireland. We pride ourselves in the standard of service we provide to both candidates and clients. We also have a dedicated Compliance Officer to provide unparalleled support and guidance throughout the recruitment process, and throughout a relocation process if applicable.
Contact If you are interested in finding out more about this amazing opportunities. Email your CV to Charlene Cooke, FRS Recruitment or Tel: M: +353(0)86 0227527 to discuss the roles in more detail.