Medical Scientist Microbiology
Are you a Staff Grade Medical Scientist with experience working in Microbiology?
Do you want to work within a Rapidly Growing Team of Highly Respected Medical Scientists?
I am honoured to be supporting a Large Acute hospital in the North East Region of Ireland to recruit Medical Scientists with experience working in Microbiology.
Graduates are eligable to apply
Summary: These are fulltime positions, working 37 hours per week, fixed term on going contract. Working Monday-Friday. Permanent Positions will arise within the department in which all interested candidates can apply within.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- BSc in Biomedical Science/Medical Laboratory Science
- ACSLM membership or eligibility for membership is essential
- Recent experience of working in Microbiology is essential
- Experience of working within Laboratory SOPs/Policies and conducting audits according to ISO15189
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Must demonstrate flexibility to work in a demand driven environment, enthusiasm, adaptability and a willingness to co-operate
- Good computer skills
- Available to start work immediately
FRS Recruitment: Are leading providers to Medical and Allied Healthcare professionals to public and private hospitals throughout Ireland. We pride ourselves in the standard of service we provide to both candidates and clients. We also have a dedicated Compliance Officer to provide unparalleled support and guidance throughout
Contact -If you are interested in finding out more about this unique opportunity, please call FRS Recruitment. Tel: M: +353(0)86 0227527 and Email your CV