Medical Scientist - Kerry **
Calling all Medical Scientists! A new role has become available within the Microbiology lab in a busy, well respected hospital in Co. Kerry.
This role is full-time and permanent, and you will work 37 hours a week. There is opportunity for on call and overtime.
You will be working within a multi-disciplinary team and will support the analysis of patient samples and work together with clinicians to come up with the best treatment plan depending on what is found within the samples. These roles are within Microbiology so experience within Microbiology is necessary.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- BSc in a Medical Laboratory Science or similar.
- ACSLM membership or eligibility for membership is essential.
- Experience of working in a Multidisciplinary Lab is desirable.
- Have post qualification experience as a Medical Scientist in Microbiology.
- Have a record of continuous professional development in compliance with local licensing requirements.
- Must demonstrate flexibility to work in a demand driven environment, enthusiasm, adaptability, and a willingness to co-operate.
Excellent remuneration package with a great salary and suite of benefits.
**FRS Recruitment are offering Free Flights Home for Irish People wishing to return to Ireland to work ** (T&C's apply)
For a confidential discussion or further information please contact Emer on 0860437889