Medical Scientist job Dublin
Position: Staff Grade Medical Scientist
Location: Dublin South
Type of role: Contract 6 months
Working hours: full time; the Lab covers Mon- Fri 07:30-18:00 (potential for Sat/Sun)
Salary: € 33-56 per annum (DOE) + benefits (below)
I am delighted to assist my client; Dublin based private hospital, in their search for an experienced Basic Grade Medical Scientist to join them on 6 months contract. You will work in the multidisciplinary lab (Biochemistry Roche Cobas, Haematology Sysmex, Blood Film Morphology).
My client is the biggest acute private hospital in Dublin offering the highest number of consultants and the widest range of specialist care in Ireland's only integrated multi-hospital campus. Offers a wide range of clinical and psychological support services, which recognises the importance of the holistic care of the patient in a safe, carefully controlled hospital environment meeting national and international accreditation standards. Being part of a hospital group which includes a leading academic teaching hospital, allows my client to share resources, expertise and medical facilities, and to have the capacity to deal with a high volume of patients with a variety of different and often complex medical and surgical requirements..
Benefits on offer:
- Unique Opportunity to join a World Class Hospital
- Career development: Education & ongoing training support, access to excellent learning & development opportunities
- Flexibility - promoting a good work life balance
- Full Restaurant with heavily discounted prices for staff
- Car Parking options available at very reasonable rates onsite and offsite (nearby)
- Discounted Pharmacy rates/ Discounted staff rates for hospital procedures
- Sick Pay Scheme, Disability Scheme
- Pension scheme (with employer contribution)
- VHI & Aviva Group Scheme (salary deduction facility) available for health insurance
- AXA Group scheme (salary deduction facility)
- Permanent health insurance - offer income protection insurance to all eligible staff
- BSc in Medical Laboratory Science or an equivalent qualification (recognised by Dept of Health and Children)
- You will have post qualification experience as a Medical Scientist in Biochemistry or Haematology
- Have a record of continuous professional development in compliance with local licencing requirements.
- You will ideally also have experience in a multi - disciplinary laboratory
- You will ideally also have experience Cobas Biochemistry with Roche Cobas biochemistry, and Sysmex Haematology systems and blood film morphology
- Remain up to date on evolving techniques in biomedical science.
- You will have an ability to be flexible to the service requirements.
- You will be of good character and excellent communication skills
- Good computer skills
- You will speak Fluent English
To apply for this role, please submit your CV (in Word) through this website in the strictest of confidence for initial review by FRS Recruitment, or contact Renata Ryan on 0860239020 to discuss further.
Applying through FRS Recruitment: providers to Medical and Allied Healthcare professionals to public and private hospitals throughout Ireland. Our Compliance Officer will provide an additional support and guidance throughout the recruitment process.
#medicalscientist #medicalscientistjob #dublinjob #alliedhealthprofessional #jobs #ireland #frsrecruitment #weworkforyou