Medical Scientist - Histopathology
Are you interested in being a part of a friendly, energetic team based in a Histopathology Laboratory? Are you interested in being a leader in medical research and innovation? This permanent position may be your calling!
The FRS Healthcare team are delighted to be recruiting for an enthusiastic Medical Scientist for a Dublin based hospital who takes pride in their patient-centred approach.
- Ensure high standard of service delivery
- Play a pivotal role in ensuring quality and audit key drivers in the operations and functions of the Laboratory
- The role will also involve progressive participation in the extensive Histo-Dissection team
- Multidisciplinary on-call will be available following training period in each speciality
- Bachelor of Science Honours Degree
- Evidence of CORU registration or application for registration.
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Clinical Experience
Get in touch if you wish to discuss this amazing permanent position!
We are offering free flights to Irish Expats all over the world!
Looking to return home and kick starting your new career? Here at FRS Recruitment we offer FREE Flights to Irish Citizens returning home who successfully secure a job through our agency (T's &C's apply).
FRS recruitment are leading providers to Medical and Allied Healthcare professionals to public and private hospitals throughout Ireland. We pride ourselves in the standard of service we provide to both candidates and clients. We also have a dedicated Compliance Officer to provide unparalleled support and guidance throughout the recruitment process, and throughout a relocation process if applicable.
If you are interested in discussing the above role or any of our other vacancies please contact Isabel Gough, Recruitment Coordinator, Allied Healthcare Division, FRS Recruitment. Tel: +353(0)86 1449043.
#WeWorkForYou #MedicalScientist #Histopathology #Dublin