Medical Scientist Histology
Calling All Histology Trained Medical Scientists who wish to take up a permanent position
Are you dynamic, energetic, ambitious medical scientists who's eager to join a young, active and highly motivated team.
If you have proven experience working in a fast pace histology lab, I want to hear from you.
Summary: This is a fulltime job working 5 days a week within a fast pace department.
Role: This role will require the ability to work in Histology and be competent in performing a min of 40 blocks per hour. You must be competent in embedding also.
Don't delay apply today!
Successful candidates must have the following profile:
- BSc in Biomedical Science/Medical Laboratory Science
- ACSLM membership or eligibility for membership is essential
- Recent post qualification experience as a Medical Scientist in Histology
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Must demonstrate flexibility to work in a demanding fast environment, enthusiasm, adaptability and a willingness to co-operate.
- Must have knowledge to perform histology specimen processing including specimen labelling, assisting pathologist lead cut-up, performing medical scientist lead cut-up, tissue processing, embedding, sectioning, coverslipping, slide issuing and frozen sectioning.
- Have an ability to work under pressure, be highly efficient and to meet deadlines
- Available to start work immediately
Here at FRS Recruitment we offer FREE Flights to Irish Citizens returning home who successfully secure a job through our agency (T's &C's apply)
FRS Recruitment: Are leading providers to Medical and Allied Healthcare professionals to public and private hospitals throughout Ireland. We pride ourselves in the standard of service we provide to both candidates and clients. We also have a dedicated Compliance Officer to provide unparalleled support and guidance throughout the recruitment process, and throughout a relocation process if applicable.
Contact If you are interested in finding out more about this amazing opportunity. Email your CV to Charlene Cooke, FRS Recruitment or Tel: M: +353(0)86 0227527 to discuss the roles in more detail.