Medical Scientist - Haematology
Are you interested in working in a hospital that has an excellent reputation? Do you want to be a part of a team that focuses on personal development, team work and well-being? If you have a passion for promoting excellence in your work then this may be the opportunity for you!
FRS are honoured to be recruiting a motivated, enthusiastic Medical Scientist who will join an energetic team based in the haematology laboratory of a well renowned hospital in Dublin.
This is a permanent full time position!
- The post holder will play a pivotal role in ensuring quality and audit are key drivers in the operations and functions of the Laboratory
- The role will also involve the opportunity to rotate to the Blood Transfusion Team
- Multidisciplinary on-call will be available following training period in each speciality
- BSc in Biomedical Science essential
- CORU registration
- Clinical experience
- Ability to work on a team in a fast paced environment
- Ability to handle confidential material
- Fluent English
Reach out today if you want to take the next step in your career!
We are offering free flights to Irish Expats all over the world!
Looking to return home and kick starting your new career? Here at FRS Recruitment we offer FREE Flights to Irish Citizens returning home who successfully secure a job through our agency (T's &C's apply).
FRS recruitment are leading providers to Medical and Allied Healthcare professionals to public and private hospitals throughout Ireland. We pride ourselves in the standard of service we provide to both candidates and clients. We also have a dedicated Compliance Officer to provide unparalleled support and guidance throughout the recruitment process, and throughout a relocation process if applicable.
If you are interested in discussing the above role or any of our other vacancies please contact Isabel Gough, Recruitment Coordinator, Allied Healthcare Division, FRS Recruitment. Tel: +353(0)86 1449043.