Calling all Medical Scientists! A new role has become available within a busy, well respected hospital in the East of Ireland. It's a full-time role and you will work 37 hours a week.
You will be working within a multi-disciplinary team and will support the analysis of patient samples and work together with clinicians to come up with the best treatment plan depending on what is found within the samples. These roles are within Microbiology so experience within Microbiology is highly desirable.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- BSc in Biomedical Science/Medical Laboratory Science
- ACSLM membership or eligibility for membership is essential
- Experience of working in a Multidisciplinary Lab is essential
- Have post qualification experience as a Medical Scientist in Microbiology.
- Have a record of continuous professional development in compliance with local licensing requirements.
- Must demonstrate flexibility to work in a demand driven environment, enthusiasm, adaptability and a willingness to co-operate
For a confidential discussion or further information please contact Emer on 0860437889