Medical Scientist - Blood Transfusion
Are you interested in working in a Dublin based hospital that provides exceptional patient care? Do you want to be a part of a team that focuses on personal development, team work and well-being? This may be the perfect opportunity for you!
FRS are honoured to be recruiting a skilled, enthusiastic Medical Scientist who will be based in the Blood Transfusion Laboratory of a well renowned hospital in Dublin.
This is a permanent contract!
- Participate in implementing the Blood Transfusion Laboratory service that supports the clinical needs of patients and is consistent with the mission, vision, values and strategic plan of the Hospital
- Perform routine, specialised and research/development work to the highest professional standards, as determined by the Laboratory Management Team
- Participate in the implementation of the operational processes to the standard of 'best practice' in order to optimise use of resources
- Participate in the implementation of a 'quality management' programme, which are patient-centred and which measures and audits performance and client satisfaction
- BSc in Biomedical Science essential
- CORU registration
- Clinical experience
- Ability to work on a team in a fast paced environment
- Ability to handle confidential material
- Fluent English
Take the next step in your career and reach out to FRS today!
We are offering free flights to Irish Expats all over the world!
Looking to return home and kick starting your new career? Here at FRS Recruitment we offer FREE Flights to Irish Citizens returning home who successfully secure a job through our agency (T's &C's apply).
FRS recruitment are leading providers to Medical and Allied Healthcare professionals to public and private hospitals throughout Ireland. We pride ourselves in the standard of service we provide to both candidates and clients. We also have a dedicated Compliance Officer to provide unparalleled support and guidance throughout the recruitment process, and throughout a relocation process if applicable.
If you are interested in discussing the above role or any of our other vacancies please contact Isabel Gough, Recruitment Coordinator, Allied Healthcare Division, FRS Recruitment. Tel: +353(0)86 1449043.