Medical Registrar/Medical Officer
FRS Recruitment are proud to partner with the Health Service Executive in Ireland with a mandate to recruit doctors for public hospitals. We are seeking experienced medical registrars/medical officers to join university teaching hospitals throughout Ireland in January 2023. These posts will offer the successful candidate the opportunity to work with dedicated teams of medical professionals providing a top-class health care service to their patients. The experience of working in the Irish hospital system will support career development and is highly regarded worldwide.
Medical Registrars for Public teaching hospitals for roles all across Ireland!
We also have General Medicine roles with a special interest in the following sub-specialties. Please contact us if you have experience and strong interest in one of the below areas:
- Respiratory Medicine
- Palliative Care Medicine
- Geriatric Medicine
- Infectious Diseases
- Ambulatory Care (ICPOP)
To be eligible to work in Ireland you will need to have all the following essential criteria:
- General IMC registration or in the final process of registering with IMC
- Full MRCP Qualification or in process of these membership exams would help your application
- You will also need to have considerable experience in General Medicine / sub-specialities
- You will need to have passed either the IELTS or OET exam and hold a valid certificate. The two accepted standards are IELTS overall Band 7, not less than 6.5 in each domain, or OET Grade B overall
- Strong Medical experience at Registrar level / Senior level
Please contact me, Eithne Vaughan-Witts, and submit your CV through this website - I will respond to your application.
FRS Recruitment are market leaders in the recruitment of medical professionals in Ireland. We offer full support to all our doctors relocating to Ireland, and our dedicated Compliance department provides assistance at all stages of relocation.
I look forward to hearing from you on these roles.