Medical Registrar ( GIM )
FRS is currently recruiting an exceptionally motivated experienced General Medicine Registrar for a well renowned, tertiary hospital in the Leinster region of Ireland. The successful candidate will work as an important part of the multi-disciplinary team providing unparalleled patient care in a well-run medical centre with up to date, state of the art facilities.
As Registrar, you will be responsible for providing frontline and hands-on care for a wide variety of patients within the General Medicine Department, guiding and training the junior staff (SHO's), working on - call when necessary and overseeing a substantial case load.
- IMC registration or in the process of registering with IMC
- Relevant qualifications
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Irish or UK experience desirable
- Excellent English skills (IELTS certificate with an overall band score of 7.0)
- As a Registrar working in Ireland, you will earn between circa €57K and €67K per year. In addition, you will be paid overtime and on call allowances.
Dave has worked in the healthcare industry for almost 10 years which has given him an in-depth understanding of hospitals' key requirements. FRS will assist you with your visa, work permit and interview preparation. As we are based in Ireland, FRS has strong local knowledge, and as a result will be able to advise you appropriately on the culture of the hospital, local accommodation, schools, colleges, social life, etc.
If you are interested in working in Irish Hospitals, please contact Dave Maher, Medical & Healthcare Division, FRS Recruitment. Tel: M:+353(0)86 130 1705. I will be in contact with you on receipt of your CV, and to deal with any queries you may have.