FRS Recruitment are proud to partner with the Health Service Executive in Ireland with a mandate to recruit doctors for public hospitals. We are busy with open roles for the January rotation and are working on the following roles
Medical Registrars for Public teaching hospitals for roles starting January 2022 all across Ireland!
We also have General Medicine roles with special interest in the following sub-specialties. Please contact us if you have experience and strong interest in one of the below areas:
- Respiratory Medicine
- Palliative Care Medicine
- Geriatric Medicine
- Infectious Diseases
- Ambulatory Care (ICPOP)
To be eligible to work in Ireland you will need to have all the following essential criteria:
- General IMC registration or in the final process of registering with IMC
- Full MRCP Qualification or in process of these membership exams would help your application
- You will also need to have considerable experience in General Medicine / sub-specialties
- You will need to have passed either the IELTS or OET exam and hold a valid certificate. The two accepted standards are IELTS overall Band 7, not less than 6.5 in each domain or OET Grade B overall
- Strong Medical experience at Registrar level / Senior level
- Start date of January 2022
Please contact me, Eithne Vaughan-Witts, and submit your CV through this website - I will respond to your application.
FRS Recruitment are market leaders in the recruitment of medical professionals in Ireland. We offer full support to all our doctors relocating to Ireland, and our dedicated Compliance department provides assistance at all stages of relocation.
I look forward to hearing from you on these roles.