Medical Registrar - Kilkenny - A busy private hospital are looking for a Medical Registrar with good acute hospital experience in an Irish hospital to provide care for their inpatient Medical cases from admission to discharge, good salary, nice hours, might suit someone studying for exams.
The Medical Registrar will manage the care of medical patients from admission to discharge and will provide care to Medical inpatients and to any other patients in the hospital who require Medical intervention.
* Experience at Registrar level in an acute Hospital setting.
* Applicants must be fully registered with the Medical Council of Ireland.
* Up to date certification in ACLS AND PALS.
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
* Evidence of continuing professional development.
* Sufficient medical diagnostic and surgical experience and the capability to fulfil the functions of the post.
Contact Emma Fenton in FRS Recruitment for more information.