Medical Receptionist / Admin
FRS Recruitment are currently recruiting a Medical Receptionist / Admin for a 6-8 weeks temporary role based in Dublin 20. Immediate start, on-site.
- Meeting and greeting patients.
- Provide an efficient, friendly and professional service for all "clients" of clinical services including the Patients, Consultants, Consultant Secretaries and staff of the Hospital.
- Dealing with any client requests/queries in a polite and attentive manner and reporting any problems.
- Relaying appropriate telephone messages and keeping reception area clean and tidy and stocked and waiting area clean and tidy at all times.
- Updating and maintaining the relevant hospital information systems.
- Booking and arranging appointments accurately for the department, ensuring there is a referral letter for each investigation.
- Previous experience in administration in a Medical environment role is desirable.
- Strong typing & communication skills.
- Excellent people skills, phone skills and organisational skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.