My client, a leading Irish owned distributor of healthcare equipment to the Private and Public sectors in Ireland require a Medical Fieldsales rep for Dublin and surrounding areas.
They specialise in Seating & Mobility, Daily Living Aids, Physiotherapy Aids, Rehabilitation Equipment, Bedroom and Bathroom Aids.
- The main purpose of this role is to maintain current business in the region and to create new sales against sales budget/target of our extensive product range.
- Plan for and achieve the sales growth projections for the territory you are responsible for
- Promote the Company, its products and activities at all levels within the marketplace
- Maintain a high level of customer activity through regular sales calls and events
- Provide product information & quotations to customers and initiate product demonstrations and trials
- Provide site visit reports and other relevant information on a weekly and monthly basis as agreed.
- Attend sales meetings as required and represent the Company at shows and exhibitions
- Acquire and maintain product and technical knowledge through research and product training
- Grow the territory by effective planning and management of the business in-line with agreed strategy.
- 3+ years sales experience and proven business sales with a track record in the healthcare or similar field.
- Strong presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment where flexibility, time management & prioritization skills will be key.
- Ability to use own initiative and create new markets and identify opportunities.
- Ability to build strong customer relationships.
- Flexible approach to working hours during busy periods.