Medical Doctor - Diagnostic Clinic
Our client, a successful private Healthcare company, is seeking an experienced Doctor to join their quick response team. This role is a non-hospital, clinical role that will afford the candidate an excellent work/life balance. In addition, it offers an excellent pension and benefit package.
The ideal candidate should have worked in an emergency department at Register level for at least 2 years. In addition, their preference is to get a doctor who also has experience in paediatrics / emergency paediatrics. This is not a prerequisite, however. The ideal candidate can come from a GP or hospital background.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- To deliver excellent patient-focused care
- Ideally have a strong working knowledge of orthopaedics, plastics, paediatric and general medicine
- Engages in on-going clinical supervision and case discussion weekly
- Responsible for the maintenance of a high standard of patient care which is achieved through professional education and development.
- Acts on feedback received on recording of patient care and care provided
Pension Fund Paid Holidays Medical Aid / Health Care