Mechanical Site Engineer Dublin
Position: Mechanical Site Engineer
Location: Dublin City Centre/Kildare
A leading Mechanical and Electrical firm is looking to recruit a Mechanical Site Engineer for works based in Dublin City Centre. This role is best suited to candidates with 3 years' experience plus.
This position will entail:
- Working with installation team to receive the correct information and fully understand the design and budgets for the project.
- Ownership and updating all site drawings and specifications management
- Purchasing of equipment and vendor selection assistance
- Attending meetings and representing the company at many levels with clients and design teams.
- Site surveying, recording of information and dealing with all consulting engineer RFI's and queries.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for:
- Data base management and update
- RAMS management and delivery
- Liaise with site team and technical support and suppliers to ensure timely and accurate information is available
- Meeting with contracts department to complete monthly sales valuations and progress claims
- Preparation of site O&M files and all CAD drawings
- Follow and implement ISO processes
- Pricing of variations and extras on site
Ideally candidate will be degree qualified with experience with Mechanical/Electrical Contractor or Design Consultancies.
This is a brief description of the role please do not hesitate to contact Miriam at our Kilkenny office for further details 056 7775550.