Mechanical Services Engineer
Job title: Mechanical Engineer (Building Services)
In have a unique opportunity for an experienced Mechanical Engineer to work with a well known and respected engineering company in the mid West.
My client is an independent firm of designers, planners, engineers, consultants and technical specialists offering a broad range of professional services. Through our work we make a positive difference in the world.
You will have chartered status and have a minimum of 6 years post qualification experience.
Knowledge and experience of the following would also be advantageous: Steam/Hot Water Boilers, H/X's, Process Piping, pumping, heating & cooling, controls & automation.
Experience in a Food & Beverage and/or other industrial environments would be a distinct advantage.
Ideal Attributes of Candidate:
* Chartered Status
* 6 Years post qualification experience
* Full IT Proficiency - AutoCAD, MS Office, Project, etc
* Strong technical knowledge of engineering principles and industry regulations
* Excellent communication & organisational skills
* Commitment to CPD Duties include:
* Taking responsibility for technical, managerial & commercial aspects of projects
* Manage and mentor staff
* Project & Construction Management
* Manage client relationships
To apply for this position please submit your CV (in Word format) now through this website with FRS Recruitment in the strictest of confidence.