Mechanical Project Manager
Position: Mechanical Project Manager
Location: Dublin West
An expanding Mechanical and Electrical Engineering firm are looking to recruit a Project Manager. This position will be based out of West County Dublin but will involve travel all over Dublin as required.
The ideal candidate will possess the following traits but is not restricted to:
- 5 Years' Experience working in Mechanical Project Management or Construction Industry
- Experience of Quality systems
- An ability to manage Construction Teams / Engineers
- To be able to use own initiative
- Good understanding/experience of project controls.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Organisational skills.
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills.
- Problem solving skills.
- Ability to manage and motivate teams.
- Good commercial awareness.
- Ability to motivate people.
- Excellent IT skills.
This is a brief description of the role for further details please do not hesitate to contact Miriam in our Kilkenny office.