Are you a Level 8/Level 9 graduate in mechanical/mechatronic or related?
Would you describe yourself as a having a passion & interest in working in the food industry sector with a real desire to work outside of Ireland as part of your graduate program?
Would you like to progress your engineering career in maintenance/production with an iconic multinational brand name in the food production sector starting in January 2023?
If so, this is the career advancing graduate job that you've been waiting for!
YOUR NEW COMPANY
I am delighted to be assisting this very well-regarded manufacturing multi-national who have been in Cork for over 30 years and have a brilliant reputation because they really know how to look after their people & retain their employees.
Having partnered with and filled roles here for over the past 5 years they really come across as a great organisation to work for with a very friendly atmosphere i.e., a multinational manufacturer with a family feel
Graduate jobs honestly do not come up here very often!
YOUR NEW ROLE
In this varied and fast-moving graduate role some of the key elements on your job will include
- Working with maintenance to consolidate the maintenance services to be executed during the planned equipment downtime
- Helping to evaluate the maintenance plan on a weekly basis looking at the available resources availability (personnel, spare parts, suppliers) and evaluating the opportunity to advance/defer maintenance services using the available information, data and projections
- Taking part in production meetings to analyse the quality of service that the maintenance department is providing to the plant
- Collects and analyse wear & tear from machinery & equipment and evaluate what needs to be addressed/fixed first in order of importance
- Monitor completed maintenance vs planned maintenance and identify corrective actions to be implemented
- Work with the Production and Maintenance department to identify the need for machinery upgrade and then putting forward the case for investment to plant/company mgt
WHATS IN FOR YOU:
- A 4-years structured Graduate Program to develop talents who are willing to have an international career in Operations
- Exciting roles and projects across the Operations organization under the supervision of company leaders
- An initial period of two years in Cork followed by a first international assignment to develop and expand your knowledge and to embrace the companys way of working in producing their iconic products
- The possibility to continue having an international career path after the Programs conclusion
- A competitive salary of 34k, bonus, 23 days holidays, VHI and pension after probation along with a 4-years structured Graduate Program to develop you and set you up for an international career in Operations
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU:
You will hold a relevant degree /master's in mechancial, mechatronic or related and some practical work experience (e.g., internships or voluntary activities) would be advantageous. You will be a fluent English speaker with a specific interest in working in the food production sector and a real desire to work outside of Ireland during your graduate program.
Sound like your cup of tea?
Then hit the link to apply.