Are you a Mechanical Fitter looking for your next job in the South Kildare, Carlow, Kilkenny or Laois area?
Are you good at problem solving and enjoy juggling multiple tasks?
Are you a positive person who enjoys fostering good relationships with suppliers, clients, and your fellow staff?
Then read on and if you want to make your mark with a progressive company on a huge growth curve this could be your lucky day!
YOUR NEW JOB/COMPANY:
My client a global market leader in the beverage production sector is currently recruiting for a Mechanical Fitter/Technician for their state-of-the-art facility in Kildare that provides the manufacturing and distribution of my client's products throughout Europe, Middle East & Africa.
Reporting to the Engineering Manager in the Fitter job your role will include the maintenance of plant, equipment and auxiliary services, electrical and mechanical trouble shooting in accordance with GMP, HACCP and safety guidelines
Some of the key elements of your new job will include:
* Responsible for executing and improving the company preventative maintenance programme through scheduled PM's based on risk assessment and performance reliability.
* Minimise downtime on equipment, through fast response, effective root cause analysis and good problem solving techniques to eliminate recurring issues.
* Responsible for mechanical repairs to high-speed, PLC-controlled plant, handling and packaging equipment, incorporating pneumatic and hydraulic control systems.
* Fabricate mechanical components, replace seals and mechanical seals, verify pump alignment as required to ensure equipment functions to its optimum.
* Ensure equipment uptime is maintained through front line asset care program and maintenance requests are logged on the computerized maintenance management system (CMMS)..
* Ensure that all data relating to each system transaction is promptly and accurately recorded on the CMMS system and other supporting systems and any deviations are promptly investigated.
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU:
You will hold a relevant trades qualification or diploma/degree in Mechatronics/Fitter/Maintenance and have 3 years + relevant experience in a manufacturing/production setting. A knowledge of Alan Bradley PLC's, Ethernet, ControlNet, DeviceNet & Profibus communications protocols would be important for the role as would an understanding of ATEX zoned areas and equipment.
Some familiarly with SCADA process control systems for process and fault diagnosis would be highly advantageous and you'll need a strong knowledge of mechanical and electrical process plant and associated maintenance activities. You'll be computer literate and comfortable using Microsoft Office, ERP/CRM & Outlook etc.
WHAT IN IT FOR YOU:
The Mechanical Fitter role pays up to €50k doe & health insurance, pension, discretionary bonus of up to 10% (depending on company performance) & 23 days annual leave.
You would be joining at a great time with the Kildare site having just completed a huge upgrade with lots of capital investment going on and with plans to set up a second facility on-site over the next few years!
With the Kildare site having been acquired by a large US multinational a few years ago you get the best of both worlds with the advantages of working in a medium sized plant which you'll be more than just a number but with the significant backing of a large parent company behind you.
Sound like your cup of tea (or juice!)
Then don't delay and apply today!