Our client, based in Wexford, requires a mechanical maintenance technician to join their 10 person strong maintenance team.
Are you a skilled problem solver coming from a strong mechanical fitter background?
Are you a flexible team player with excellent communication skills looking to further your career with one of Wexford's top companies?
Do you have a strong technical aptitude and the ability/ track record of taking the initiative in your previous jobs along with a positive attitude with the flexibility to work on a flexible shift basis?
Do you have maintenance experience gained in a manufacturing environment?
If so, this is the mechanical fitter job that you have been waiting for!
I am delighted to be assisting this very well-regarded food processing company that has been in Wexford for over 40 years and has a brilliant reputation because they really know how to look after their people.
You will be joining one of Europe's largest food processing groups, who is committed to continuing to develop, research, innovate and invest in every area of the business.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who has 3+ years post qualification/apprentice experience gained in a food production facility in a maintenance position.
To hit the ground running in the mechanical fitter role you will have a relevant mechanical/engineering qualification & background in production as well as being computer literate.
Previous exposure to CMM, Computerised Maintenance Systems (SAP) would be advantageous for the Mechanical Fitter job
In the Mechanical Fitter role some of the key elements of the job include:
- Maintains records of scheduled maintenance procedures by recording data which controls and monitors mechanical equipment and utility systems.
- Installation of new equipment; new services, during projects; replaces and repairs existing equipment as needed.
- Reading and following blueprints and assembly instructions.
- Knowledge of occupational hazards and safety precautions.
- Machine Fault finding, repair and problem solving
- Hydraulics and pneumatic maintenance
- Continuous improvement throughout the plant
- Welding/Fabrication maintenance
Sound like your cup of tea? To apply, click the button!
Or if you just have some questions about the job or want to have a chat call Richard at FRS recruitment
Recruiter: Richard O'Sullivan
You may have also search for Maintenance jobs in Wexford, Technical jobs in Wexford, Maintenance Supervisor jobs Wexford, Fitter jobs Wexford, factory maintenance jobs Wexford