Are you a skilled problem solver coming from a strong mechanical fitter background?
Are you a flexible team player with excellent communication skills looking to further your career with one of Cork's top multi-national manufacturing companies?
Do you have a strong technical aptitude and the ability/ track record of taking the initiative in your previous jobs along with a positive attitude with the flexibility to work on a flexible shift rotation basis?
If so, this is the mechanical fitter job that you have been waiting for!
I am delighted to be assisting this very well-regarded manufacturing multi-national who have been in Cork for over 30 years and have a brilliant reputation because they really know how to look after their people & retain their employees.
Having met with this company numerous times over past few years they really come across as a great company to work for with a very friendly atmosphere i.e. a multinational manufacturer with a lovely SME feel & roles honestly do not come up here very often!
This job offers an excellent hourly rate and benefits package including:
Free company doctor for you and your family, death in service cover, pension, subsidized canteen, 23 days holidays and a generous shift allowance.
To hit the ground running in the mechanical fitter role you will have a relevant mechanical/engineering qualification & background in production as well as being computer literate.
Previous exposure to CMM, Computerised Maintenance Systems (SAP) would be advantageous for the Mechanical Fitter job
In the Mechanical Fitter role some of the key elements of the job include:
* Machine Fault finding, repair and problem solving
* Hydraulics and pneumatic maintenance
* Continuous improvement throughout the plant
* Welding/Fabrication maintenance
* Performing repairs of all buildings and equipment.
* Performing preventive maintenance procedures on building and equipment on a scheduled basis; inspects checks and replaces e.g. bearings, seals, etc.
* Inspects boiler; treats water with proper chemicals.
* Calibrates and repairs pneumatic systems.
* Maintains records of scheduled maintenance procedures by recording data which controls and monitors mechanical equipment and utility systems.
* Installation of new equipment; new services, during projects; replaces and repairs existing equipment as needed.
* Reading and following blueprints and assembly instructions.
* Knowledge of occupational hazards and safety precautions.
* Responds to emergency maintenance requests as required. The contract is based on a flexible shift rotation basis)
Sound like your cup of tea? To apply, click the button!
Or if you just have some questions about the job or want to have a chat call Feargus on 086 020 2554 or connect with me on http://bit.ly/2aNqmls or https://twitter.com/FeargusYoung