Reporting to Engineer Projects Manager.
We are looking to speak with experienced mechanical engineers that are looking to join a world class, world leading manufacturing site.
I just love working with this company they offer rewarding careers with genuine room for career advancement and progression. Attractive salary and benefits on offer and every candidate we have placed there has been very happy. This role is based in Cavan.
Working with and energy engineer and a process design engineer as your colleagues; you will be responsible for the design and development of projects from concept through to implementation. Critical to this role is being able to own the mechanical discipline ensuring that project requirements and deliverables are met. This role is active within the complete project lifecycle including requirements gathering, design and test as well as documentation throughout.
This is a solid and stable global operation with 200k plus worldwide. At this site they are involved in manufacturing and mining. Putting this company on your cv will yield great results for your long term career.
Can I do this job?
I am looking to speak with degree qualified mechanical engineers from a manufacturing or heavy industrial background. You will need to be strong on design packages such as solid works/autocad and have demonstrated experience in running your own projects.
Some key duties.
- Lead mechanical projects on site.
- Confer with engineers and other personnel to implement operating procedures, resolve system malfunctions, and provide technical information.
- Research and analyze customer design proposals, specifications, manuals, and other data to evaluate the feasibility, cost, and maintenance requirements of designs or applications.
- Investigate equipment failures and difficulties to diagnose faulty operation, and to make recommendations to maintenance crew.
- Manages all relevant contractors on site working on projects.
To apply for this exciting new position here are your three options:
- 1."This sounds like me" - Call now and let's talk through your experience. Ask for Aisling Murray on 086 8371935 between 9 am - 5pm.
- 2."I think I'm right for this position, but I'm not sure I have enough experience" - Click "apply now" so I can read your profile and let you know.
- 3."I'm interested but need to know more about what this job can offer me" - email with your CV and questions and we'll set up a call to talk.