Our client, a well-established Limerick company who supply raw material to a broad range of industries, are seeking an experienced Mechanical Engineer to join their team.
Working within the production engineering team you will have a high level of technical responsibility: the position will require you to translate 3D Models and translate them to working drawings for the production team. You will also responsible for driving forward projects.
- Interpreting and preparing drawings and specifications using AutoCAD and CAD/CAM software.
- Interfacing with our customers to deliver cost effective technical engineering solutions.
- Collaborate with customers, engineers, sub-contractors, suppliers and in-house resources to ensure projects are completed on time and within budget.
- Project scheduling and resource planning aligned to meet customer requirements.
- Maintaining accurate records of all process steps.
- At least 3 year experience in an engineering role within a similar environment.
- Third Level Qualification (minimum Level 7), in a relevant engineering discipline (Mechanical, Precision or Manufacturing).
- Strong ability in reading technical drawings essential.
- Experience in using 2D and 3D modelling software applications.
- Be flexible, dynamic with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent verbal and strong written communication skills
- Strong organisational and time management skills and attention to detail essential.
- Be technically minded with a proven ability to problem solve in a mechanical design engineering environment.