Mechanical Design Engineer
FRS Recruitment are currently recruiting for a 'Mechanical Design Engineer' on behalf of a leading Animal Nutrition Company based in Carlow. This is a full-time permeant role.
My client is a world leading feed efficiency technology company promoting long-term profitable farm solutions to the global dairy and beef sectors.
- Collaborate and provide design expertise to the Engineering department in the design, manufacture, and continuous improvement of the company Products
- Generation of new product designs which meet manufacturing, safety, CE and performance requirements
- Designs include new product development, tooling, fixtures, and modification/upgrades to current product
- Required to take a lead role in the design of the equipment from concept to deployment
- Work closely with engineers to understand their requirements
- Work closely with internal and external machine build in order to ensure that the equipment is built according to specifications and is correctly handed over to manufacturing
- Ensure equipment solutions are delivered within planned schedules and within budget
- Ensure documentation/drawing standards for equipment meet requirements
- As part of the design team, you are expected to work closely with both internal and external specialists to complete projects
- Build Quality into all aspects of work by maintaining compliance to all quality requirements
- Minimum of 5+ years engineering experience in a manufacturing environment
- A third level qualification in Engineering
- Strong leadership, drive and management experience
- Relevant experience and knowledgeable about engineering materials, engineering and manufacturing processes
- Experience of AutoCAD/Solid Works, Pneumatics, Hydraulics, Workshop Equipment, and Machine Building will be essential
- Good communication, technical reporting skills, teamwork and proficiency skills combined with an imaginative and creative approach to problem solving
An attractive remuneration package is on offer to the successful candidate
Please email your cv through the attached link
FRS Recruitment offer 100 % confidentiality on all applications.
Please note we will never forward your cv details to a 3rd party without your prior consent.
For a fully confidential discussion please call Gerry now on 0864648449