YOUR NEW COMPANY:
My client is a market leading design and manufacturing company and a leading supplier to the largest companies in the biopharma sector for over 35 years with a superb company culture!
Conveniently located within commuting distance from Cork, Tipperary, and parts of Limerick you will be working in a modern facility with uncapped career growth opportunities and where personal and professional development are fostered.
YOUR NEW MECHANICAL ASSEMBLER JOB:
In the Mechanical Assembler job you will assemble and / or fabricate mechanical parts, pieces or products using a variety or tools and equipment according to required specifications.
Day to day some of the key elements in the Mechanical Assembler role will include
- Fabricate equipment accurately and with proper procedures in a timely manner.
- Employing a strong attention to detail and accuracy in fabrication process
- Using your knowledge of all types of hand tools, fabricating equipment, measuring devices
- Work on stainless steel fabrication, including, Cutting tube, Operate hand grinders, Polishing, Bending, Assembly
- NDT/Liquid Penetrate all inside welds on an electro polished vessels
- Install and maintain utility/service lines
- Inspect and maintain proper and safe operation of all shop equipment
- Flexible to travel to customer sites when required
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU
You will have previous relevant/similar experience in a manufacturing/workshop environment, be comfortable performing simple math equations and able to read a tape measure.
You will be proficient with the use of hand tools and basic fabrication tools, can read blueprints and be flexible to travel to my client's customer sites in Ireland when needed
You will hold a junior certificate or equivalent and a trade qualification (Pipe fitter / Plumber) would be a distinct advantage and experience in working (welding & polishing) with Stainless Steel, would be beneficial but not necessary.
You will need to flexible to travel to customer sites when needs be
WHATS IN IT FOR YOU
This is a wonderful opportunity to join a globally recognized Engineering company that works with some of the world's most highly regulated clients. While in this role you will gain exposure to advanced equipment and processes and can broaden your professional experience. This Welder job will pay up to €42k doe plus pension, educational assistance, life assurance, healthcare etc. There is also generous additional allowances payable when working off-site with my clients customers.
Sound like the Mechanical Assembler job that you've been waiting for. Then don't delay and apply today!