Mechanical and Electrical Coordinator
Main Building Contractor
A leading building contractor is looking to recruit a Mechanical and Electrical Coordinator. This person will have operated at trade or engineering level in the past within a related field. They will have coordinated mechanical and electrical works within construction projects of up to €80m.
The ideal Mechanical and Electrical Coordinator will satisfy the following criteria;
- Trade or Degree qualified within a related field
- 10 years experience within a similar field preferably within Mechanical or Electrical works
- Has coordinated works from a Mechanical and Electrical perspective within medium to large scale builds up to €100m value
- Competent within the installation and design choice of cost effective and energy efficient M&E installations
- Has an up to date knowledge of energy efficient solutions within mechanical and electrical works.
- Has worked on variety of commercial and manufacturing works
- Experience within Pharma or Medical works a definite plus
- Keen to work with a personable well-known firm with an excellent name in the market.
- Motivated and diligent individual with excellent communication and planning skills.
This is a brief description of the Mechanical and Electrical Coordinator vacancy. For further details please do not hesitate to contact Miriam at our Kilkenny office at 056 7775550