Great Opportunity for a mechanic with our Clients in Cavan!
The main duties and responsibilities of the role will include the following:
* Perform planned vehicle maintenance and servicing, CVRT preparation,
diagnostics, and repairs to a fleet of trucks and trailers. * Conduct examinations of vehicles and respond to daily checks as reported by
drivers, to identify and repair non-routine defects, while working to high
standards in accordance with the brands technical standards.
* Work closely with the transport team, informing them of progress, to ensure
vehicles are available to service planned collections for the end customer.
* Comply with Health, Safety and Environmental legislation in line with
company, RSA and other governing bodies guidelines.
* Offer technical advice and support to other technicians and apprentices.
* Co-operate fully with all provisions taken by the company for ensuring the
Health and Safety, and Welfare of co-employees and members of the public.
* A formal qualification i.e., National Craft Certificate or City and Guilds level 3 in
vehicle repairs or equivalent
* Minimum of 3 years post apprenticeship experience.
* Experience working within the HGV Mechanic sector a district advantage.
* Highly organized, driven, with good time management skills and a logical
approach, able to prioritise workload and excellent attention to detail.
* Proficiency in the English language is a requirement alongside eligibility to
work in Ireland.
* Organised with good time management skills.
* Ability to prioritise workload.
* Excellent attention to detail
* Self-motivated with a strong work ethic
* Eagerness to learn and share knowledge.
* Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment while remaining
calm and focused.
Apply today, by sending your cv and I will contact you for a discussion.
Contact Luke Moylan on 0860845653 or email for a confidential chat
Please note: due to current time constraints and travel restrictions, only candidates located in Ireland with full rights to work will be considered for this position.