FRS Recruitment are seeking a Qualified Mechanic for an exciting opportunity based in the Offaly region. My client, a family run business, with an excellent reputation within the Automotive Industry are seeking a qualified mechanic to join their team offering a competitive salary in addition to training and professional development opportunities.
Full time - permanent role.
CVRT Testing experience desirable but not essential.
Experienced Automotive Mechanics/Technicians, Plant Fitters and Agri Mechanics are also welcome to apply for this role if looking to transition into this sector - certified training will be available.
- Servicing, repair and testing of a variety of LCVs/HGVs and vehicles
- DOE testing prep
- To ensure that all work is carried out to the highest possible standard
- To ensure that work place is clean, tidy and safe during and following every job
- To report any additional work identified to the supervisor
- Record all information required: complete service inspection sheets and PDI report sheets, and job write-ups on completion of each job
- Report equipment / facility faults to the Service Manager * To undertake any other duties or activities as require
- Be Flexible.
Qualification and experience:
- Qualified Mechanic
- Minimum of 18 months post apprenticeship experience
- Qualified LGV & HGV Vehicle Tester desirable but not essential - training available to successful candidate
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision
- Computer literate