FRS Recruitment are seeking Mechanics/HGV Mechanics/Agri Mechanics for a role based on the Dublin/Kildare border. This is a great opportunity to join an established company specialising in the transportation industry who due to significant growth are expanding their team across the country.
This is a full time, permanent role offering additional training to those seeking to build on their existing skill-set.
- Performing preventative maintenance and servicing on fleet of LCVs
- Maintaining detailed records of serviced vehicles.
- Adhering to an inspection procedure checklist.
- Maintaining a parts inventory.
- Ensuring the cleanliness of the shop.
- Diagnose, adjust, repair, or overhaul LCVs as required
- Trade Qualified as HGV/Diesel/Agri Mechanic/Auto Mechanic and can provide proof of this or reference of experience to date.
- Valid driver's license.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Good interpersonal skills - ability to work as part of team but take responsibility for own work and time management
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good organization skills.
Good diagnostic ability and own tools desirable but not essential