Materials Coordinator- Athlone
My client, a leading global provider of Supply Chain solutions to pharmaceutical, biotechnology and healthcare industries, is in need of a Materials Controller to join them based on their client site in Athlone
This role will require you complete the day to day functions required within the Stores department in order to provide the necessary services to users on site while ensuring that best practice in the storeroom is maintained at all times.
The desired Materials Controller will be responsible for the following:
- Issue, receive and manage Customers owned Inventory and utilising the Customers ERP stock management systems.
- Utilise the customer ERP system for storeroom practices such as Cycle Counting, Stock Checks and Material Planning.
- Maintain weekly materials counts, advising the account manager of potential stock outs or shortages and identifying slow moving materials
- Put up New Requisitions and ensure they are put on order and then exported via the interface to purchasing.
- Responsibility for the Goods in/out process
- Process and Pay any returns to suppliers as needed
- Ensure Stock control records are maintained
- General stores duties and housekeeping
The Key attributes required for the role:
- Experience with ERP systems such as SAP
- Strong IT skills
- Previous experience in a Stores/Supply Chain role
- Previous experience in a Pharma Environment desired but not essential
- Strong communications skills
- Good team player
- Hardworking and reliable
If you feel that you fulfil the above requirements please apply today with your CV. If you have any further queries please contact Rachael Pando of FRS Recruitment today.