Do you have a formal qualification coupled with experience working within a Lean Manufacturing organisation?
If you have 5 years previous Planning experience and you are a stickler for detail and precision planning then this role would suit your career aspirations.
If you are interested in hearing more about this role and company, please apply by sending your cv today and I will contact you to discuss this opportunity further.
Our client, a Food Manufacturing company, based in Cork city environs, requires a Master Planner. Join an indigenous Irish company that have been operating at world class standards for the past 46 years. This role reports into the Operations Manager , you will be working with the sales forecasts doing Capacity Production Planning and production scheduling.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Prepare Forward Capacity Production Plans, for all production lines, in line with sales forecast & operations capacity & planned & finance approved stock levels
- Calculate weekly/daily production schedules with Production Supervisor
- Develop current production planning process in line with Lean principles & concepts
- Actively contribute to S. & O.P. process
- Manage any direct reports in line with company Performance Management Program
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- Relevant qualification in Planning & Lean
- Minimum 5-years' experience in a similar role
- Thorough understanding of supply chain concepts, principles, procedures and applications.
- Demonstrated experience and proficiency with spreadsheets, databases and reporting tools.