Mart Manager ( Clare )
FRS Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Mart Manager in County Clare. This is a full-time permanent role.
Due to an imminent retirement we are currently recruiting for a Mart Manager.
The Mart manager will oversee all aspects of operations at the mart, and will further drive its current market position as one of the leading livestock centres in the Munster area.
You will be responsible for building and maintaining strong and effective relationships with all stakeholders and customers, while leading a team of full time and part time employees.
Duties to include
- Responsible for leading and directing all employees , this will include all performance reviews, team meetings and ensuring all training and development needs are adhered to.
- Drive business growth & continuous improvement
- Maintain and ensure a strong Health and Safety culture.
- Management of all credit related issues
- Compiling reports on business performance.
- Develop a long term strategic plan
- Staff management.
- Oversea the daily operations of the Mart
- Hands on management experience working within a mart or associated business is desirable, but not essential.
- Previous management experience essential
- An excellent understanding of the livestock trade
- This role will suit someone living in Clare , South Galway , North Limerick , North Tipperary
Please email your cv through the attached link
Phone calls in confidence to John on 087 9955439