Marketing Specialist (Mullingar)
Are you seeking a new role in 20222? FRS Recruitment is now inviting applications for the role of 'Marketing Specialist' on behalf of our client, a leading Irish Agribusiness and based in Mullingar Co. Westmeath. Indeed, this is a full time permanent role offering a competitive salary.
Working closely with the leadership team, the ideal candidate will have will be experienced in both Digital and Traditional marketing techniques.
Location: Office based in Mullingar, Co. Westmeath
- Own and grow the main digital marketing pillars of the organization with specific reference to: Content Marketing, Social Media Marketing, Video Marketing, SEO Marketing & Website Marketing
- Own and grow the traditional marketing pillars of the organization with specific reference to: Print Marketing & Exhibitions / Shows / External Events Marketing
- Design and own customer audiences worldwide while being able to target them in their relevant context and monitor their engagement on our marketing materials
- Work with our customer base and gather market related feedback on where we excel and possibly fall short on marketing campaigns
- Work with the purchasing team on promotions which would engage our customer base and solicit repeat business
- Collaborate with the Sales team to develop detailed marketing plans.
- Own and develop an existing customer retention and marketing strategy
- Own and develop a new customer onboarding marketing strategy
- Own and ensure that all Marketing reporting channels both online and maintained offline are accurate and reliable to inform decision making at senior levels of the business
- Own and develop customer profiles from which we can accurately try and test various marketing campaigns to gauge their effectiveness.
- Define, Develop and Deliver KPIs for the Marketing function.
- Measure and report on ROI for campaigns and initiatives through analysis of marketing effectiveness using relevant tools to provide value-add insights
- 3rd level degree in marketing.
- Demonstrated experience delivering end to end marketing campaigns across multiple channels with proven expertise in SEO/ SEM optimisation.
- Deep understanding of modern marketing techniques, including persona-based marketing, performance marketing.
- Strong technology skills - e.g., MS, Sales I, social media, Google AdWords
- Excellent presentation skills
- Good with people and building strong relationships.
- A creative eye and attention to detail.
- A high degree of proactivity, self-motivation and the ability to meet rapidly changing deadlines
Click the link below and send your CV for consideration.
Your application will be treated in the strictest confidence